Friday, December 21, 2012

Jesus Is the Gift- "Thank you Lord!"

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

     I don’t know about you this morning but I receive the gift of love.  I receive Jesus  as my Savior, My comforter, my counselor, my protector, my joy, my strength, my healer, my deliverer, my source, my lawyer, my Father, my friend, my confidant, my all and all.  I receive it all Lord. 
     So many people are going through such tough times.  While some are just buying gifts, some are at the hospital with loved ones fighting to live.   Some family is broken up because of divorce.  Some child is missing a daddy or mother.  Recently, 20 children lost their lives tragically right before the Christmas holiday. 
I don’t know about you but I just want to say, “Thank You Lord!”   I don’t know about you but today I just  want to bless and give praises to the Most High because He still is God.  He is My God!   He is My Rock!   He is my dwelling place.   He is my shelter in the midst of a storm.  He is my Peace.    I love the Lord! He heard my cry.  Lord today, I lean to your understanding.   I lean to be filled by your spirit .  I need you this morning and every morning.
Thank you for the gift of life! Thank you for my family!   Thank you for my life!  Thank you for protecting us!  Thank you for forgiving me of my sins!  Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord!!!!!
If you are going through something today, call upon Him.  He is the gift.  If you are hurting, He is the Gift.  If you need healintg, He is the Gift!.  If you are depressed, He is the Gift!  If you are lonely, He is the Gift!  If you are mourning, He is the Gift!  If you are struggling,  HE IS THE GiFT!
Merry Christmas!
Brother Clarence
www.godlykings.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment