Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Praise Is Your Breakthrough "Sacred Connection"



Definition of sacred- made or declared holy; deserving great respect

definition of connection-

a relationship in which a person, thing, or idea is linked or associated with something else.

 What  is the only thing that we can  give God and He receives it personally?  It is our Praise and Worship to God the father.  

 There have been times in my life where I have been down.   I struggled for years with condemnation and rejection.  I  always knew that God loved me but I did not believe that God loved me because of my sin.  The devil always made me feel like I was not worthy of God's love because I liked the sin I was in.  So, if I liked the sin; I must be the sin.  That is the lie the devil told me for years and I believed that lie.
 
Although I smiled at people, I was internally ashamed. I was ashamed of the man I really was.  Sin will beat you up.  Sin will tell your not worthy.  Sin will lie and tell you that you can never rise above it.    Sin will tell you that you are an addict. Sin will tell you that you will never be free. That was my past.
 
If you want to break cycles of depression, guilt, and condemnation,  start really praising God.  Start Praising God when you feel like how I just described.  Supernaturally, God will change you and lift your countenance.  It is something that is so sacred when it is just you and God.  When you are  in His Presence you no longer can feel down and depressed.  The more we are In God's Presence we can actually start accepting that He loves us. Just as I am.  That assurance of love makes you want to change.  I realized that God loved me at my lowest points.  He loved me when I was so far away in sin from Him.  He was just waiting on me..
 
There is a sacred connection when we Praise God.  There is a lifting up because He is the giver of everything good.  God is the answer.  God is my Healer.  God is My Peace.  God is my Protector. God is my Refuge.  I  personally found these things out when I entered into a sacred connection through Praise and Worship to Our God.
 
Brother Clarence
www.godlykings.blogspot.com

 

Psalm 150


New King James Version (NKJV)

Let All Things Praise the Lord


150 Praise the Lord!

Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!
Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord!





No comments:

Post a Comment