Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Damaged Man


Matthew 11

28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

 

            What do you do when you are damaged?  Life has beaten you up.  You have experienced hell.  Your life is not what you thought it should be .  Your discouraged.  You do not feel respected.  Your struggling to provide.  Yours self worth and self esteem is low. What do you do?

            This morning, God is saying, “ He sees and He is here.”.  Bring your mess.  Bring your damaged emotions.  Bring all your hurt.  Bring your discouragement.  Bring your hopes and dreams.  Bring your failed relationships. Bring your pain.  Bring your distrust.  Bring your bad attitude.  Bring it All!  Surrender in 2015.  Stop fighting against  God.  He knows and He cares. God is here and  He will give you rest.!

Brother Clarence  
www.godlykings.blogspot.com      

No comments:

Post a Comment