Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Grace For Life


Matthew 18:1

18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

 

     I was really saddened by the stories of the three young boys that lost their lives in swimming accidents over the Memorial Weekend holiday.  It just reminded me how much we need the Lord for life.  We need Him involved in our everyday activity.  We need the Lord.

    This is an evil world we live in.  I do believe that the enemy will do anything to kill, steal, and destroy.  Jesus did  not pray to take us out of the world but to keep us from the evils of this world.  The scripture today tells the believer that He or She can bind (forbid) and loose (give permission) to things that pertain to the believer.   This is not a message just for Christians, this is a message to us who believe the Word of God. 

    “ Right now I bind the spirit of tragedy, accidents, killings, shootings and every evil work of the enemy that will try to destroy, kill, or steal from my family.  I loose My angels of Protection that are assigned to me  and my family today to guide a clear path free from accidents and tragedies over my life and my family.  I thank you Lord for divine protection according to Your  word in Psalm 91.”

I just had to get personal!

    It is time out for allowing satan to run wild.  Use the authority that we have In Christ!  I believe God’s grace is sufficient. We must stand on the Word of God and bind and loose things into the atmosphere personally, professionally, and cooperatively. I believe there is a grace to help us live  and a grace to help us use Our God given authority.

Be Blessed

Brother Clarence


 

No comments:

Post a Comment