Monday, August 11, 2014

Be Thankful


 

     I was made to give God Praise!  I was created for Praise and I was created for relationship.  Today, I just want to say thank you Lord.  August 5th, I celebrated 19 years of marriage.    It has not been easy.  It has not been a Cinderella story but I have been blessed  beyond measure.  Just because God so fit to use this confused young man filled with insecurities and doubt.  A young man that always smiled even when hurt and unsure to be a Godly King!  A Proclaimer! A Husband!  A Father! An Exhorter! A Deliverer!  To God Be Praised!

 

    So today, All I am saying is I am thankful. I am thankful to God, My father; My Hope and Shield; My Provider  and Source; My Strength and Courage; My All and All;  your servant Clarence Threatt is thankful. I am thankful for the journey! I am thankful for the victory! I am thankful!

 

     Wherever you might find yourself today, take the time to reflect on the goodness of God in your own life and I guarantee you will be thankful!

 

Psalm 34:1-3

I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make its boast in the Lord;
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.

Brother Clarence

www.godlykings.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment