Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Grace To Live


2 Corinthians 9:8


And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

 

I was really saddened by the apparent suicide death of  actor and comedian Robin Williams.  Some of his movies, I just really loved especially Mrs. Doubtfire and Jumangi.    I believe he was a great comedian and actor.  It does bring me to this point, “ Success does not necessarily bring you happiness or keeps you happy.”  I know that I dream about the millions of dollars and the houses and the expensive getaway vacations and I believe Robin Williams experienced that.  I dream about having $300,000  cars and yachts and I believe Robin Williams could afford that but it has been stated that he was dealing with depression. 

             Life can be hard.  Life can be challenging and life can seem unbearable but there is a grace to living.   There is hope for Christians and there is a grace that God gives for us to live.  In difficult situations, we have to claim what God has given us.  Our God says, ask for it.  We have to ask for grace and claim grace.  A definition of grace is  God doing and performing  in me  what I cannot do by myself.    

            When life gets hard ask for grace.  When bills get too much -ask for grace.  When sin seems unbreakable in your life- ask for grace.   When depression attacks - ask for grace!  It is available to all of God’s children and it is available for you and me.  I thank you Lord for Grace!

 

 

 

Be Blessed

Brother Clarence

www.godlykings.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment