Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Way of Escape


1 Corinthians 10

12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. 13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

 

 

                My son is home from college completing his first year .  I am very proud of him and his grades.  Over the weekend, my son asked could he go to a party.  I asked who and where the party was .  He informed me that it was a classmate from High School and  he assumed he lived in Irondale.  I gave him permission to go.  Well at this party, there was a fight that started among two females.  The females male friends jumped into it and they begin shooting at each other at the party.

Before he left to go to the party , my wife and I called him into the bedroom and prayed over him.   I did not know what was going to happen.  I did not know all the details of  where the party was and who was going to be there.  I did  know that I can call On Jesus  and Plead the Blood of Jesus and claim divine protection, provision and deliverance for my son.   I understand my son is young and have desires to be with his friends but I also know that he , me and you;  have an enemy whose purpose is to steal , kill and destroy.

We do not know the test, trials and tribulations we may face today or tomorrow but the Holy Spirit reminded me of this scripture.  Regardless of what the enemy puts in your way, regardless of the test or the trial, God has already prepared your Way of Escape.  He already has your Way Out! What we must do is believe it! Stand On It ! Confess It, and see the salvation of Our Lord!

 

Brother Clarence

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment