Thursday, December 15, 2011

There's a Party going on and Your Invited!

     It's Friday baby and we are about to throwdown!  Party over here.  Now, get your house cleaned up.  Shampoo the rugs, clean the windows and dust around the crown molding and make sure everything is in perfect condition.  This is going to be the party of the year!  Guess what, it's at your house and we are coming to party with you. Now, get ready.  Put on your red dress and high heels.  Fellas, get your Kenneth Cole shoes out and your best swagg because its going down old school at your house.  It's on!
     Did I tell you, "I'm coming to your party too!" I know I haven't seen or been with you for a while but  I am anticipating the next time I  am in your presence.  I mean I can't wait to party with you.  I am so excited  I have been telling all my homeys about you. I got my homeys so  excited they decided
to come with me too.  We crashing the whole weekend baby!!!!  Now just between me and you, my friends are a little rowdy but I promise it will be a party you will never forget.
     Man, I been thinking.  You haven't called me lately. In a matter of fact, I  heard about your party from someone talking about you.  I heard you got a new house.  Got a new attitude and stopped hanging with me. You kinda stopped socializing with me like you too good or something.  The more I think about it, you startin to piss me off. Yeah, that's what I said.  You trying to act all holy or something like you better than me.  I knew you when you was smoking blunts and drinking Forties.  You make me wanna come over to your house and slap the ___________ out of you.  That's right. That"s how I role.  Matter of fact, when I see you I'm going to hug you then body slamm you to the floor because you ain't about nothing. Piece of dog mess is more like it.  Now open the door, Big daddy home!

Matthew 12: 43-45
43 “When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. 44 Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. 45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation.”

    For every christian that gives their life to Christ, this is what satan wants to do to you.  He comes back looking to make things like they use to be. He is so angry you left him, he brings more demons with him to make sure it's harder for you to live a new life.  Every time satan comes to your house he wants to piss all over you.  He want show up and say I'm satan,  satan will send a old boyfriend or girlfriend that had you hooked on sex.  satan will come back with friends that you clubbed with and did drugs with.  satan will bring the family members who live to hate and tell you all the gossip. satan's goal is to help you, "Remember your time in sin."
     To answer the question from yesterday, it takes more than giving your life to Christ to win. satan does not want you to stay swept and clean as the scripture says. That's how we are when we become Christians. Swept and clean but that is not enough. Iniquities (generational sins passed down) run wild when things are just "swept and clean." To live victoriously as a christian, you have to study, renew your mind, walk in love, pray and stay in the process of change. You have to remember satan hates you. If  you are IN Christ, you are an enemy to the devil. Christians have to be honest and real about the sins we like and participate in with God so that we can find  help to resist the party in our honor.
    
     When satan is threw with you, he'll be pissing on your rug at your new house telling you,  "Clean it up and do it fast; I got more friends to invite to your party." It's your choice if you let him in your house. satan will only bring more friends(demons) to your party and take over. satan will never play fair. he will use your emotions, friends, family members or anything he can to keep you off guard and inattentive to the things of God.  There's a party going on and your invited!

"Sometimes you have to tell it like it really is." Clarence

Brother Clarence Threatt III
email: clarence@godlyking.com
website: www.godlyking.com
blog: www.godlykings.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment